Thursday, November 29, 2012

Off to the Colonial Capitol

The day has arrived!  I will be attending Just Cross Stitch's "A Christmas in Williamsburg" Seminar!  What a wonderful seminar.  I have gone many times before and it is wonderful!  I will be taking a morning class with Merry Cox and an afternoon class with Jackie duPlessis! Registration is this afternoon.  The boutique, which is awesome, opens up at 3pm and there will be a dinner this evening honoring Merry Cox!

Since I live close to Williamsburg, I will be commuting back a forth each day to the seminar.  It's a 55 minute drive and I listen to Chrismas music along the way!  It's a wonderful way to get yourself in the holiday mood!

Well, I'm off!

5 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I'm completely jealous, but in a really happy way for you!

Glenna said...

Oh, please post pics. I have always wanted to go, and I live commuting distance also, but work or something else has always gotten in the way. We'll have to live through your experience!

HollyXSing said...

Hey, Glenna: Where do you live? Maybe next year we can commute together! I've done it for years! It's really great seminar with great teachers!

I'll be sure to post some pictures upon my return!

-Holly

Nicola said...

I am sooooooo envious

Chris said...

Have a fantastic time!
Williamsburg is so wonderful and what great classes!
I am looking forward to seeing a post about your weekend.