Monday, November 26, 2012

I'm joining Nicola's Scarlet Letter Year Challenge

I have decided to join Nicola's challenge....Please visit her blog to sign up and to get all the details!

http://scarletletteryear.blogspot.co.uk/

I hope to stitch up Scarlet Letter's Emma Miles 1848 Sampler! Jean Lea of Attic Needleworks has the chart available and I have ordered it!  Now, to find out the listing of threads required.

It is a beautiful Christmas Sampler with Holly running through it! So, it is a must for me...since my name is Holly:)

Please consider joining!

-Holly

3 comments:

Nicola said...

Holly, please could you email me nicola.parkman@gmail.com your email address. N xxx

Merry Wind Farm said...

Hi, Holly,
I am your newest follower! I love your choice of Emma Miles with the "holly".

Melinda

Chris said...

I love Emma, that holly band. Of course she is in my stash :)