Sunday, November 27, 2011

I have been a very bad girl.........

With all the Christmas stitching, BAP's and model stitching I should be doing, I have gone and started a NEW project! I just couldn't resist! Stitching patience is NOT one of my virtues!
Over the last several months, I have been eyeing Jardin Prive's Sampler aux Bouquets! I love it's simplicity, colors and overall general appeal! It lifts my spirits when I look at it....In other words...it's been "calling" me.
So, last Wednesday I did the deed and bought the charts. Of course, you can get the charts as pdf's from Nathalie Cichon, the designer! I paid via the internet and the next thing I knew, the charts were in my email box to print! Now, that was fast! Talk about instant gratification! There were no long waits or big shipping costs from Europe!
I printed out my charts, pilferred through my stash to find the DMC threads and to select my fabric. I have a 1/2 yard of 40 count ivory ricamo and selected that as my ground!
I have been running around a lot on this Thanksgiving holiday; however I have had a bit of time to do a little stitching and guess what I worked on? You got it, Sampler aux Bouquets!
Have you ever been so tempted by a piece tht you just couldn't stop your self from getting it started?
-Holly

No comments: