Saturday, June 20, 2009

Wow, Where have I been?

It's been way too long since I last posted! What have I been doing????? Well, I've been to Christmas in Williamsburg (12/08) Jackie DuPlessis's Carried Away Piece, Merry Cox's Mystery Class at Jeannine's (2/09), Merry Cox's online Class "Americana Sewing Case" (1/09), Sherrie Jone's Hare Pyn's Class in Williamsburg (2/09) and Debbie Stiehler's Patriotic Biscornu Class at my EGA Guild in Richmond!

Have I finished any of these project's? Well, sort of....I've finished the stitching on Americana Sewing Case and Hare Pyns, but I have done the finishing yet....I need to get back to my "Finishing Sundays". On the Debbie Stiehler piece (canvaswork), I've completed the stitching on the top and I'm stitching on the bottom piece. I haven't started Merry's Mystery Piece, but I just love it! For Jackie's, I'm in a holding pattern.

I have also taught several classes for the two guilds I belong to. I taught a class on making a mattress pincushion to Gentle Pursuits EGA. I taught the Virginia Guild of Needlewomen a class on making scrimshawed rulers on piano keys and taught a class on making biscornus.

So, you see, I haven't been stagnant!

When I get a moment, I will post some pictures of my shenanigans!

-Holly

No comments: